This upcoming weekend, I have the big Jacksonville Bridal Fantasy Show at Sawgrass Marriott and I couldn’t be more excited! In preparing for it, I was lining up all of the little details and realized just how much the little details matter, not just for this show, but in all of my business and what I can offer to a client. From the way my products are packaged to the way my clients feel when they come to my studio. I thought this would be a great opportunity to talk about some of the little details that go into creating a fabulous experience for you as a client.
- Food and beverages during a shoot.
- Bluetooth speaker for clients to play their favorite music during their shoot.
- Phone chargers for various phone types.
- Private bathroom for changing.
- Bath & Body Works candles and hand soap.
- Full length mirror for making sure you look exactly how you want to look.
- Clothing steamer to ensure your clothes aren’t wrinkled, no matter how big the outfit.
- Velvet hangers for easy, slip free hanging of clothes.
Being in front of a camera can be nerve wracking for most, so having these comforts can help make you feel relaxed and ready to conquer your shoot. My goal is to make sure when you come to my studio, you know you are going to be comfortable, fed, and incredibly happy with the portraits I take of you. I’d love to hear more about what makes you comfortable in your own space! Leave a comment below!